Apprentices are required to:
- Wear appropriate clothing to each class
- PPE required in the warehouse
- Bring all required tools
- Bring classroom materials (books, pens and pencils)
- Bring completed homework assignments
- Bring updated Work Record Books (BlueBooks) to each class for review
- No cell phone in the Training Center
Classes held Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Bricklayers, Pointer, Cleaner, Caulkers, Marble Masons and Finishers, Terrazzo Mechanics and Finishers
Apprentices who fail to meet the above requirements will be dismissed from class. They will receive an unexcused absence. They may also be cited to appear before the JATEC.
Class Schedule 2017-2018
|Date||Calendar Week||Instructor||Bricklayer Class #||PCC Class #||Marble Class #||Terrazzo Class #|
|Nov 27-Dec 1||48||Harris/Lopez||6||2|
|Jan 29-Feb 2||5||Harris/Height||4||2|
For More Information Contact The Apprenticeship Office
If you are unable to attend a scheduled class due to an emergency you must notify the apprenticeship office by noon of the following day.
Mason Development Center
25347 South Schulte Road, Tracy, CA 95377
Phone 209-830-7200 Fax 209-830-7202